sábado, 17 de dezembro de 2011

I remember wasting timeWatching as the planes fly byI remember hearing the engines echoing through the sky
And they used to say that someday you'll forget itYou won't hear them And they used to say that time goes by That nothing changes

I won't miss my flight againI'm not where I belongSo give me just one chanceAnd one by one I'll prove you wrong
One by one I'll prove you wrongI remember every night Sitting by the runway sideI remember waiting for a reason to say goodbye
And they used to say that someday you'll forget itYou won't hear themAnd they used to say the day goes byBut you can't change it
One by one I'll prove you wrong
Sometimes I think I've been wrong But this is the place that I think I belongAnd everytime I speak my mindI'm leaving you behindOne by one I'll prove you wrong
 
Simple Plan, "One By One"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário